Monday, March 21, 2011

Barbie Doll Inspired Birthday Party Theme

I have been fairly busy with custom orders lately and I can't wait to share all of them.
First up is an adorable Barbie Inspired Birthday theme that I created for a wonderful friend. Her daughter is turning 5 at the end of the month and she is having the local bakery make her the traditional "Barbie in a Cake".


{Picture from cakes.com }

Barbie and I go way back (well, not that far back since I believe I played with Barbie's until I was 12...maybe 13). I started with a version of the Barbie face silhouette and added items from there. Originally I was thinking the traditional pink and black, but since it's spring time my friend suggested adding yellow and other bright colors. Here are some of the items, I am so happy with how it turned out.



The Barbie theme will be available mid April 2011 (right after I finish up the Chocolate Factory theme). However, if you are interested in your own Barbie theme party before then contact me and I can set up a custom listing for you in Etsy.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment