Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Years Resolution

I have a few resolutions for the wonderful year of Twenty Eleven, which is something I never really have done.  I think it is because I don't believe in starting things that I don't plan on finishing, but this year feels different.  In no particular order here they are:

1. Start eating healthier (hopefully this will lead to a few less l-b's )
2. Stay focused on the task at hand (I tend to jump from one thing to the next and back to the first - it completely annoys me that I do this)
3. Organize/Finish the basement
4. Focus on my new business and give it a real chance. (By this I mean putting myself out there - the good, the bad and the ugly and hopefully getting a response either way)

Wish me luck, and good luck to everyone trying to set there own goals for 2011!

Cathy C.
Five O' Five Design+Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment